If you wanna know about me

This is actually pretty ironic because I had to do this same assignment for two other classes today. If you don't know who this is by now, my name is Prince B. Born in Atlanta but specifically raised in Lawrenceville/Lilburn. I am beginning my first semester at GGC after taking some time off from my last school, Reinhardt University. I was there on a football scholarship but decided to leave in order to pursue my passion for music; crazy right?! Well it ended up being a great decision because now Im an audio engineer at Stankonia Studios and staring to get into music production with ease... due to my undeniable talent and ear for music and different sounds..that was a joke...but I am really confident in my skills and abilities. Life can really alter at the drop of a dime so I have to be very sure in what I want. My goal is straightforward..to become famous and rich through music; allowing my sound to inspire others, and mainly to build up and own my own record label company, which is why I am a Business major here. Dont really know if i satisfied you guys reading this blog but I cant give yall all the sauce right???

Comments

Popular Posts